Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ruger Announces 10/22 Take Down Rifle

Oh my, I am officially excited about this.
It comes as no surprise to anyone that I am a huge .22LR fan...Especially when it comes to the Ruger 10/22. I have been a true believer in the Ruger 10/22 for years,due to it's functionality, it's durability, it's reliability, and the endless number of options, variations, and accessories that are available for them. As a survival/ outdoorsman's rifle, the 10/22 has always been a viable choice. One thing I have always thought would be a great idea was for a mass produced conversion kit to change the mounting blocks on the barrel as so to make the rifle into a take down pack gun.
Ruger Co. has done one better. They have now officially announced the new 10/22 TakeDown Rifle. I see endless possibilities for this gun. I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on one for a few hours on target as well as taking it out camping.

If Ruger has order filling issues now, wait until this little baby catches on.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktn4gDpwkU4&feature=colike


http://www.americanrifleman.org/blogs/the-ruger-10-22-take-down-rifle/

No comments:

Post a Comment