Sunday, November 6, 2011

Upcoming Articles & Various Nonsense

I hope every one is having a good weekend. Remember that we run the clocks back 1 hour so we will gain a bit more sleep (and after today, I need it).
I am helping a friend work the Concord NC gun show, and if the crowd's level of spending is any indicator about our current national economic situation, then we are FUBARed.
With the weekend pretty much in the can with work, I haven't had much time to write anything of any substance, although some may argue that very little I have ever written was of much substance to begin with.
I do have some items I plan to cover within the next week or two. I plan to give a review on the Slide Fire Solutions SSAR15 stock for the AR-15.
This item will give you the closest thing to full auto fire you can get without a lot of paperwork, about $15,000, or maybe even a prison sentence.
Another review I plan to bring you is of the Browning Buckmark pistol, a personal favorite of mine. Continuing with the .22LR theme, a look at the Sig 522 rifle, an almost perfect representation of the Sig 550 series of centerfire rifles, but in the much more affordable .22LR.
In the world of knives, we'll pick up and fondle the Cold Steel G.I. Tanto fixed blade knife, as well as the Kershaw Overdrive.
So, hang on, my furry little friends. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment